Anyhow, I suppose that while I identify with quite a few of the intelligences, I would have to say that I am quite strongly verbal. I've long noticed that I have a natural fluency in reading and writing, and I instinctively sense how to best phrase what I write in order to best convey my thoughts. I've also noticed that if I read a word once I can spell it. I do not have to put a great deal of thought into anything related to language; it simply is natural to me...
I would, however, say that I am also quite strong musically. I often have a song running through my head (which, quite often escapes my lips without me being at all aware) and I genuinely enjoy singing and playing both the piano and flute. Sometimes I just need to hear myself talk in order to fully absorb information. My family actually gets quite annoyed at times, because if I'm in the right mood, I improvise songs about whatever mundane aspect of my life interests me most at the moment.
I definitely identify with the intrapersonal, logical mathematical, and spiritual intelligences as well, although to a lesser extent. Perhaps I also identify with the existential intelligence, as I really like to think about abstract ideas and notions.
-Rachel
![]() |
| Linguistic intelligence |
![]() |
| Found on google. And no, this is NOT a serious piece. It's just quite funny. |


No comments:
Post a Comment